The Origins of Life The Origins of Life

Animation was alright, and the narration was amusing. However, I would like everyone who posts to note that this is not an accurate representation of what evolutionists truly believe.. If this is what you believe the theory of evolution boils down to, then you are quite plainly wrong.

Snazzymation responds:

Are you sure? I am pretty sure they believe a dinosaur wished on a star and grew wings... lol

little boat little boat

The moral of the story is don't knock old ladies' clothes off of their hangers into the ocean or you'll get fucked up. Also monkeys.

50MG 50MG

Adderall.

Apple Consumers Apple Consumers

YYYYEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS SSS. THIS IS EXACTLY RIGHT.

Egorapture Egorapture

This one is definitely one of your better flashes as of late. It actually seems to have some thought into it and isn't just a mindless pile of dumb shit. Kudos.

C. Crashing a Wedding C. Crashing a Wedding

!!!!

Derpyhooves is one of the carriage horses!!!!

Strip Teased Strip Teased

okay good but..

who else noticed the giant frog thing that appeared randomly in the doorway?

Birthday 20 Birthday 20

Ooooooh Yotam

Don't worry your silly little head, growing up isn't the same as it was 20 years ago, conventions change with the times my friend.

Also nice moosik.

EVolution-pilot EVolution-pilot

eeeeepiiiiic

I always thought that it'd be cool if UFO's were just us coming back from the future :D

Eepi Battle Eepi Battle

Good

this is a satire of gay stick fighting. If you dont understand it, then dont embarrass yourself by voting down on the grounds that you're twelve and don't know what a satire is.

minilinkki responds:

this, this is what i meant!