Snowdrift Snowdrift

Great game. The snow almost made me cold in real life, I had to turn off my AC lol. There were a few minor glitches, at one point my time completely froze at 20:00 and I couldn't pass time in any way. Also, sometimes it wouldn't phase into a new area when Sam walked up to it, and instead let him run off the edge of the map. But aside from these two very minute glitches, the game was great. I was on the edge of my seat when there was a knock at the door, deciding whether or not to open it.
***SPOILERS BELOW***
I got the Good Ending, answer the door all three times that there's a knock, then go to the southern ocean when it's night time on (I assume) any day after the third conversation. I did it on day 10, but I believe you can do it sooner.

Placeable responds:

Yep you've narrowed it down but there are a few other, minor things, to take into account to get the Good Ending. Which is probably the easiest come to think of it. It's a bit harder to get the Neutral I think.

Well, it all depends on how you manage the game.

Thanks for the review!

Battle for Wayland Keep Battle for Wayland Keep

Not fun, very cliche

It's like every other game ever, there's nothing new, nothing interesting, combat is stale. The voice acting is good though and though the gameplay is horrible, it is artistically and graphically sound.

Die Hipster Die Hipster

I appreciate the satyr.

However the controls are laggy and unresponsive at times, 7 out of 10 for lack of functionality.

Newgrounds Radio Chat Newgrounds Radio Chat

HEY PODER,

PISS REGULARS OFF BY HAVING IT NOT WORK FOR MULTIPLE DAYS IN A ROW MOAR PLZ.
PLZZ
THANKS MAN.

Shattered Colony Shattered Colony

great game, fun

it would have been nice to be able to equip survivor units with guns though.

Bush Calculates Revenge Bush Calculates Revenge

88%

I randomly clicked them and got 88%

Effing Worms Effing Worms

THE PUBLIC HAS SPOKEN

A SEQUEL SHALL BE MADE!

Doodle God Doodle God

hahaha

very excellent, though i was disappointed when i found that sex and alcohol didn't combine XD