The Origins of Life The Origins of Life

Animation was alright, and the narration was amusing. However, I would like everyone who posts to note that this is not an accurate representation of what evolutionists truly believe.. If this is what you believe the theory of evolution boils down to, then you are quite plainly wrong.

Snazzymation responds:

Are you sure? I am pretty sure they believe a dinosaur wished on a star and grew wings... lol

little boat little boat

The moral of the story is don't knock old ladies' clothes off of their hangers into the ocean or you'll get fucked up. Also monkeys.

50MG 50MG

Adderall.

Snowdrift Snowdrift

Great game. The snow almost made me cold in real life, I had to turn off my AC lol. There were a few minor glitches, at one point my time completely froze at 20:00 and I couldn't pass time in any way. Also, sometimes it wouldn't phase into a new area when Sam walked up to it, and instead let him run off the edge of the map. But aside from these two very minute glitches, the game was great. I was on the edge of my seat when there was a knock at the door, deciding whether or not to open it.
***SPOILERS BELOW***
I got the Good Ending, answer the door all three times that there's a knock, then go to the southern ocean when it's night time on (I assume) any day after the third conversation. I did it on day 10, but I believe you can do it sooner.

Placeable responds:

Yep you've narrowed it down but there are a few other, minor things, to take into account to get the Good Ending. Which is probably the easiest come to think of it. It's a bit harder to get the Neutral I think.

Well, it all depends on how you manage the game.

Thanks for the review!

Battle for Wayland Keep Battle for Wayland Keep

Not fun, very cliche

It's like every other game ever, there's nothing new, nothing interesting, combat is stale. The voice acting is good though and though the gameplay is horrible, it is artistically and graphically sound.

Die Hipster Die Hipster

I appreciate the satyr.

However the controls are laggy and unresponsive at times, 7 out of 10 for lack of functionality.

New World Order New World Order

because george bush is still president or something? Get over it.

Nice animation, so 5 for that

Dragon Dragon

fucking retarded

make up your own shit

Genzonnightmare2323 responds:

Dee-h what is ure problem! i drew this u bastard!

Really awesome Really awesome

retarded

this pug has downs

Genzonnightmare2323 responds:

Yes at the time i was really depressed so i drew a pugg ty for not giving me 0 i apreicate the 3 :3